Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ready to Fight for IT! XD

Phew~
Since my first semester results is not that IMPRESSIVE. ><!
I have to work at least 300% harder than first semester in order to gain a better result to cont my further studies..
Well..
I've already start my studies everyday after my classes..
By doing some summary of the subject of every single topic that i've learn on that day..
It's not hard to study daily anyway.. 
Hahaha.. XD 
As what we said: 
"ONE REAPS NO MORE THAN WHAT ONE HAS SOWN"..

One day, the hard work that we have pay will gain a good result for us. =)


Same to my friends KARFEI, KALVYN, SHUJING, CALVIN, LUCAS and others friends that do not 
have a satisfy result..
Let's cheer up and prepare well for this semester..
And show the others that we can score well marks as well as the others students in UTAR. 


Last but not least..
My Stupid Dear aka Abbie Ng Wann Pin la. ><
Recently..
We have a lots of unnecessary quarrel between us.. =(
But..
This kind of issue wont effect our relationship geh la. XD
Which couple don't have quarrel before rite? =P
But at the end..
Our relationship still as tough as before! ^^
And i know she is feeling a bit of depress these days because she still blaming herself about her result..
As the day passed by..
She feel a lot better and also ready to face her second semester..
Although she is weak in Economic studies..
I'll try my best to help her around because this is my Favorite subject.. =)

SO, LET'S WORK HARD TOGETHER LA FRIENDS! ^^


And ABBIE NG!
I'll always support you behind your back ga!
Dun give up easily ar! 
Love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment